Have you ever heard of Swagbucks? I had used it a few years ago to earn money for gift cards before a trip and had sort of forgotten about it. Sometimes the surveys would take a while to have the SB points show up in my account, but when I recently logged back in, I had thousands of points, which caused me to reconsider using it again. I have earned several Target and Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks, so it is actually worth my time. It’s a great way to fund gifts for birthdays or Christmas. There are many different gift cards you can earn. I just tend to choose Target or Amazon, because that’s where we shop the most. If you use my link to sign up and earn 300 SB in the first 30 days, we both get a bonus of 300 extra SBs. Click on this link to sign up. There are several easy ways to earn Swag Bucks points.
- You can log in each day and answer a few short questions
- You can take surveys in your free time
- You can earn a few Swagbucks points for watching short videos on their page.
- You can earn by inviting friends to join.
- You can earn easy points by using their links to shop online
- You can earn points by downloading SwagIQ on your phone, logging into your account and playing their trivia game most nights at 6 and 7 p.m. Central time. It’s a fun family activity we do after dinner each night that it’s on.
- You can also earn points just by searching the Web with their search engine.
- You can also print coupons for food on Swagbucks. When you use them at your local store, it will credit Swagbucks points to your account
- There are several other ways to earn too. Most of them do not take much time, and I love earning free gift cards! Click this link to sign up, or to check out their website.